- High Quality Material - Made of the high quality 6CR13 stainless steel, our dog grooming scissor ensures a clean, crisp and smooth cut. Easy to cut the thickest fur and toughest tangles.
- Flexible & Convenient - Designed in up and down use, the curved scissors for dog grooming is convenient for trimming the dog's head, ears, eyes, fluffy legs and paws. Meet the needs of most pet groomers.
- Safe for Your Pets - These dog grooming shears have a silencer , which can reduces the sound of the scissors handle hitting the sharp stainless steel blade. That can reduce the fear of sensitive pets. Make dog grooming easy and enjoyable.
- Ergonomic Design- With the length of 7.5 inches, the pet hairdressing scissors is very suitable for pets of all sizes. The arc-shaped scissors can keep the weight and balance perfect, and provide neat and clean grooming for dogs. Curved shears are very suitable for beginners and professional pet groomers or home DIY groomers.
- Adjustable & Comfortable - Adjustable screw can be tighten or loosen for sharpening and cleaning blade, easy to operate and make your cutting natural and smooth. The bending pet scissors are equipped with a detachable finger rest. You can easily adjust this scissors to suit your handle and control needs and reduce fatigue in your hand.
Details: Why choose ULG scissors?
1.Made of durable and high quality 6CR13 stainless steel with high quality and longevity
2.The ultra-sharp blades can easy to cut the thickest fur and toughest tangles
3. Up and down use design, convenient for trimming the dog's head, ears, eyes, fluffy legs and paws
4. Silencer can reduces the sound when trimming, so that reduce the fear of sensitive pets.
5.Intelligent design with integrated finger rest allows relax cutting without any pain
6.7.5 inch overall length makes it safe enough to use for your pets
7.Adjustable screw can be tightened or separated blades for sharpening and cleaning, easy to operate.
Our curved shear is perfect for beginners and professional pet groomer or at-home DIY groomer. Even if you are a beginner you can also easy to trimming the pet's fur!
It is normal that the scissors you receive may have some oil attached to the blade. In order to increase the smoothness of the scissors, we added lubricant to the blade, not the used product.
How to maintain scissors?
Clean your scissors with clear and hot water, then dry with a soft towel. Put a few drops of alcohol in the joint and re-dry. This will help to absorb water in the joint. Check the tension from time-to-time.
All our scissors are coated with lubricating oil. Please wash with tender soap and lukewarm water then dry with soft cloth before first use.
Item Condition: New